The SCCF as one of its primary objectives is to provide an area to researchers that is completely devoted to stem cell research and that is conducive to collaborative partnerships. The center provides all disposable supplies for researchers use, excluding media and reagents, at a flat rate of $12.50/hr for the use of the tissue-culture & laminar flow hoods. For a list of what is provided, please see this link. In addition, researchers that maintain their cell-lines with-in the center have access to all common equipment as outlined in the Resources page.
In addition, the Center provides the Consortium several services that are customized to the individual researchers needs.
- Customized Stem Cell Training Course Link
- Cell-line Karyotyping (Cell Line Genetics)
- Mycoplasma Testing (Lonza Mycoalert & PCR based)
- Cell-line Expansion, Assay development & Optimization
- Differentiation and follow-up characterization through staining & Flow
- Reporter plasmid construction, virus prep, transduction & selection
- Custom iPSC creation & characterization from customer provided fibroblasts
If you have any questions about services offered on this list or if you would like to discuss a seperate service or project please contact Brandon Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org